Industry Sector 9411 - Administration of Educational Programs
- Division J - Public Administration
Government establishments primarily engaged in central coordination, planning, supervision and administration of funds, policies, intergovernmental activities, statistical reports and data collection, and centralized programs for educational administration. Government scholarship programs are classified here. Included are Federal and State education departments, commissions and similar educational organizations. Schools and local and State school boards operating schools are classified in Services, Major Group 82. Human resource training is classified in Services, Industry 8331, and administration of such programs in Group 944.
- County supervisors of education, except school boards
- Education offices, nonoperating
- Education statistics centers-government
- State education departments
- Teacher certification bureaus